Instructions for Claims Reporting
Please read the entire contents of the packet and follow directions below.
- Call 1-800-445-6965 to report your work-related claim as soon as possible.
- Advise your Workers’ Compensation Coordinator that you have reported your work-related claim.
- You must seek medical treatment for your claimed injury with one of the providers listed on your POSTED PANEL for ninety (90) days from the date of your first visit.
- Please use the enclosed Pharmacy Sheet to fill your prescription at your local Walgreen’s, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Giant, Acme. The Mitchell International Company, our pharmacy management company, will send you a personalized pharmacy card for future prescriptions.
- Please notify your Claims Representative at SDIC and your Workers’ Compensation Coordinator immediately when you receive a return to work date.
Please call 1-800-445-6965 if you need any assistance or have questions regarding your work-related injury.
PLEASE MAIL MEDICAL BILLS TO:
P.O. BOX 1249
NORTH WALES, PA 19454